CDK Global Partner Program Expands with Nine New Partners
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., March 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- CDK Global (Nasdaq: CDK) today announced that nine application providers have joined its rapidly expanding CDK Global Partner Program. The CDK Global Partner Program makes business-ready data available for use by auto dealers, third parties and OEMs. These recently approved partners are now part of a secure marketplace of applications and integration choices that serve the business needs of auto dealers. The partners include:
- Auto Data Direct, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL) – provides vehicle registration services
- Auto Powered Solutions (Beaverton, OR) – provides service appointments online
- AutoLoop (Clearwater, FL) – provides CRM and service appointments online
- CloudOne (Vancouver, WA) – provides CRM and telephony services
- CTMS LLC (Kent, OH) – provides vehicle registration services
- Digital Dealership System, Inc. (West Palm Beach, FL) – provides business intelligence and analytics
- GrowthFX, Inc. (Highland, UT) – provides CRM customer marketing/follow-up
- Minacs Limited (Fremont, CA) – provides service appointments online
- Unotifi, LLC (Houston, TX) – provides CRM
With the addition of these new partners, the CDK Partner Program now numbers 210 partner companies that together offer more than 315 unique applications auto dealers can use to run their businesses. New vendors join the program every month. The CDK Partner Program is focused on providing stronger security, better reliability and more choices for its dealer customers. For a full list of vendors and applications available through the partner program, go to http://www.cdkglobal.com/partners.
About CDK Global
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global (Nasdaq: CDK) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on evolving the automotive retail experience, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving more than 27,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK solutions automate and integrate all parts of the dealership and buying process from targeted digital advertising and marketing campaigns to the sale, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles. Visit www.cdkglobal.com.