Websites: CDK Expanded Blog Functionality
Did you know you have a blog incorporated into your website? The blog is a great tool to showcase your dealership.
CDK Website Blog provides:
- Easy familiar experience: create blog entries within the same Editor tab used to create website landing pages
- Quickly create + edit: manage blog content directly on Editor tab or your Content Library. Blogs are stored in the dealer’s Content Library for future use
- Add multiple images + video: improve the shopping experiences - add multiple images and video to a single blog entry, and use the robust styling tools of the Editor to differentiate content
- Proven styling + design options: same tools used to create eye-catching Web pages extend to create Blogs / Blog listing pages to align with brand, seasonal designs, etc.
- Website integration: add supplemental cards relevant to a blog content to make each blog unique and to drive clicks to other key areas of the dealer’s website
- Time-stamps for the future: create and schedule a post for a future date, including an editable time-stamp
Your CDK Blog content including: images, blog entries, URLs, first-publish date(s), meta-content and more are safely stored within your website Content Library – so you can enjoy a single place to create, edit and manage all your blog AND your website content.
Your blogging experience is a BIG time, convenience and productivity gain for your dealership.
For questions on the blog, connect with a member of your CDK team.