Stop Wasting Good Money
VIN Cleanse is a fully automated data cleansing service that refreshes your customer and vehicle relationships. It disconnects a vehicle from a customer when they no longer own it, providing you a cleaner vehicle and customer list for your marketing efforts. VIN numbers that are no longer relevant to you are cleaned from your system.
Here’s how VIN Cleanse works:
- It gathers data from your Dealer Management System
- Then it automatically disconnects the outdated data and updates your records
Take a look at how VIN Cleanse can work for your dealership.
The benefits of updating your VIN numbers
Every six months, VIN Cleanse pulls all dealer customer records that have a vehicle association as well as the VIN numbers for those vehicles. Prior to running VIN Cleanse the first time, we will work with you to determine the delete and disconnect rules, so you do not lose any data you’d prefer to keep.
Below are some common types of VIN numbers that dealers accidentally hold on to, which could lead to wasted Marketing dollars and lost sales:
- Vehicles out of operation
- Vehicles that have experienced a title change since the last transaction with the dealership
- Vehicles whose current owner's last name does not match the last name of the customer
- Vehicles whose current owner's zip code does not match the zip code of the customer
Do you really want to be spending your Marketing dollars on these customers? Of course not. VIN Cleanse makes it easy to have an up-to-date list of customers to target, based on continually refreshed VIN numbers.