Connect with Customers via the Dealership's Landline and Toll-free Phone Numbers
Text Connect lets you send and receive text messages from any internet-connected device, such as your laptop, desktop or tablet. All messages are stored in the cloud and new ones are pushed to all your devices in real time.
With Text Connect, you can:
- Send and receive texts from regular landline and toll-free numbers
- Send and receive texts from all platforms, including laptops, PCs, smartphones and tablets
When using your smartphone, communications arrive via a standalone app, which syncs with the web application, for easy organization.
Your employees are using their personal cell phones too often
A recent CDK study found that dealership employees use their own personal cell phones for business calls and texting 90% of the time. The bad news for you is that you have no way to measure or monitor these interactions. This is where Text Connect can help.
- CDK “text-enables” landline and toll-free numbers phones, allowing users to send and receive texts from their PC, tablet or smartphone
- Texts are synchronized across all devices
- Dealer personnel use web or smartphone apps to interact with customers’ mobile devices
- Groups of users, like a BDC, can use the same number to interact with customers to increase service continuity
The old way of calling and leaving a voicemail is quickly dying out. According to Pew Center research, 31% of dealership employees rarely use voicemail or are using it less than a year ago, and 98% of texts are opened and read, usually immediately.
Text Connect helps you communicate with customers in the way they desire and gives you the insight into your staff’s productivity that you need.
"Store View" feature of Text Connect will be available for general release later this year.