Automatically Track the Status of Customer Parts Orders and Invoices
With Parts Delivery Management, you can confidently monitor and track customer orders and invoices electronically, right from the point-of-sale through the warehouse to delivery.
You will find all your key Parts order and invoice information in one simple Smart Desk screen. It is easy to view work in progress in real time throughout the day, and management can view orders entered, carryovers from the previous day, plus orders picked, verified and loaded. Easily identify and correct issues with orders as soon as they miss the specified time criteria.
If your customers want updates on their orders, you can answer inquiries quickly and accurately, helping to increase customer satisfaction, employee productivity and profitability.
Boost productivity, reduce errors, and maintain profits
With Parts Delivery Management, you receive more than a tool just for monitoring parts delivery.
You’ll have an easy-to-use tool that helps boost productivity, reduce errors and maintain profits by:
- Automating the management and tracking of customer’s Parts orders
- Generating pick tickets by warehouse bin and zone, allowing you to pull multiple parts from multiple zone warehouse locations at the same time
- Giving you the ability to verify that all parts have been picked and staged for delivery, so incomplete or incorrect customer orders will not be shipped
- Automatically generating shipping manifests to reduce the number of orders being loaded on the wrong carrier or delivery vehicles
- Fully integrating to the CDK Drive Parts application
- Providing your warehouse management with full Parts inventory and invoicing capabilities
- Helping you reduce redundant spend by not having to purchase a third-party warehouse management system
- Utilizing robust reporting and customization of Delivery Management reports to meet the specific needs of your Parts or Warehouse Manager, like tracking cycle time and efficiency of employees
Parts Delivery Management offers flexible options, fitting all sizes and configurations of Parts warehouses. Scanning options are also available for even greater tracking accuracy.