Choose a career instead of just a job
At the end of the day, your work should be meaningful. You should feel like you’re truly making a difference. Your ideas should be heard and acted upon. Your goals should be attainable. And all of this can only happen in the right work environment.
At CDK Global, we believe in a culture of innovation, collaboration and partnership so that we can elevate our industry to the next level. We measure our success not just in how we change the automotive retail experience, but also in how we change every Associate’s career.
Who is CDK?
Our Associates are some of the industry’s brightest minds. We develop the technology that keeps the auto retail industry moving – everything from digital advertising to credit checks to service reminders. We even have specialists in the heavy truck, agriculture, construction, RV, boat and motorcycle markets.
Stability meets agility
CDK is one of the largest technology providers to the automotive industry, with more than 27,000 dealer sites in over 100 countries. Plus, we’ve been doing this for over 40 years. Though we’re stable, we also pride ourselves on our agility. We’re fast, we’re modern and we’re innovative. We’re solving problems that haven’t even been considered yet. We're shifting to an open-office environment that fosters innovation and collaboration. It’s a truly exciting time to be here.
CDK is a global company
We believe that our cultural differences bring about innovation and new ideas, and we celebrate that every day. With clients around the world, we are invested in making sure our Associates can provide excellence wherever they’re located. Additionally, CDK is proud to partner with 52% of minority or female-owned dealerships in North America.
How to apply
Browse through the jobs below. When you see a position you like, just click “Apply.” You can use your Facebook or LinkedIn profile to speed up the application process. A recruiter is assigned to each open job, so it’s important to apply to each open role that interests you. If there’s a potential match, a recruiter will reach out to discuss the position further. We encourage you to come back often to view new positions. Even better, join our talent network where you’ll get updates on news, open roles and events.
Check out our options below
- Expect feedback. You’ll know your job-seeking status – where you are in the interview process and where you stand in regards to a particular position.
- It’s a two-way street. We believe in open and honest dialogue. Be sure you keep us in the loop, ask questions and follow up.
- Keeping it consistent. Our decisions are based on defined, specific and relevant job criteria. Discrimination and prejudice are never tolerated.
- All the details. We’ll accurately describe each opening in full detail. This ensures you can decide whether it’s a good fit for you and your aspirations.
- Showing respect. We value your time and understand that your career is a top priority. We’ll respectfully partner with you throughout the recruitment process.
- Importance of privacy. When you share details about your professional background, we’ll always keep them secure and confidential.
- We demand diversity. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our clients. Our differences are our strengths.